Who was Logan Williams?
Logan Williams, a child celebrity, died 18 months ago from an accidental fentanyl overdose, according to a Canadian coroner’s office.
Logan, who rose to stardom as a youthful Barry Allen on The CW’s The Flash, died on April 2 of last year at a care facility in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. He was only 16 years old at the time.
He was 16 years old.
Logan, who portrayed a teen Barry Allen on the CW series.
View this post on Instagram
Logan was born in Canada, had his acting debut in the 2014 Hallmark film The Color Of Rain at the age of ten. Following his first-ever audition, he was cast in the role.
In the same year, he began starring with Lori Loughlin in the Hallmark Channel series When Calls The Heart. He went on to appear in a variety of TV shows, including Supernatural, but his eight-episode arc in The Flash is his most well-known.
Logan was nominated for a Joey Award for his work on The Flash, a Canadian award given to child actors.
Logan appeared on the superhero show for the last time in 2015.
How Did Logan Williams Die?
Logan allegedly began using narcotics some years later, according to his mother, Marlyse Williams.
Logan’s drug usage became apparent to Marlyse when the auditioning process became ‘far too stressful’ for the young actor, she told The New York Post last year.
She learned he was smoking mar*juana at first, but that it swiftly progressed to other narcotics, according to her.
According to the NYpost, The coroner said, According to the coroner’s findings, the late singer died of an “unintentional illicit drug poisoning (fentanyl)” that was described as “accidental,” according to The Post.
‘The Flash’ actor Logan Williams cause of death finally confirmed by coroner
According to the coroner’s report, exclusively obtained by The Post Wednesday, the late star died from an “unintentional illicit drug toxicity (fentanyl)” and was classified as “accidental.” pic.twitter.com/M6N4HKJ4f0
— HÜSEYİN AVNİ KEMAL (@HAvni2861) September 9, 2021
The coroner said, “Toxicological analysis detected fentanyl in a range where lethal outcomes have been reported,”
“Even small amounts of fentanyl have been shown to be potentially toxic.”
His death was ruled unintentional acute drug poisoning in a preliminary toxicology report issued in May 2020.
In Burnaby, British Columbia, the young actor who played a teen Barry Allen on the CW series died.
Logan, according to the official coroner’s report, “struggled with mental health concerns and had a history of consuming illicit substances.”
According to the report, “In 2019, he came into the care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD),”
“Support services were provided including residential treatment; however, Logan often declined to participate.”
Wow!!! So Logan Williams, who played “young FLASH” in the series died from Fentanyl Like WTH ever made this shh safe to give out EVER!!! This is sooo sad He was 16
I remember I was given it around the time MJ passed. 1 day I decided to look up my meds & #B00M Never took the shh pic.twitter.com/ybEkdvphNm
— Alyssia Mendez (@laiidee) September 9, 2021
Marlyse admitted she wasn’t sure if Logan was using other drugs at the time, but as his addiction progressed, he was in denial because he was so ashamed.
Marlyse claimed she attempted a variety of methods to assist her son to overcome his addiction during the next three years.
She even remortgaged her property to send him to a pricey treatment clinic in the United States, she told The Washington Post.